Apply for NKUS Scholarship for current student 2018
Who can apply?
For current students:
(1) Undergraduate students: Those who have completed one academic year of study with at least 16 credits per semester, and the performance reached 80 points or above as averaged from the last two registered semesters.
(2) Graduate students: Those who have completed one academic year of study with at least one course per semester, and the performance rearned 80 points or above as averaged from the last two registered semesters.
(3) Applicants score on moral conduct has to be 80 points or above and she/he does not have any record of reprimand or penalty for misconduct under NKUS Regulations.
Who Can’t apply?
Taiwan Schoarhip holder 、DIKTI Schoarship holder、VEST 500 Schoarship holder、The Fourth year NKUS student
Applicants should submit the following documents:
(1) Scholarship Application form
(2) One resume written in Chinese or English
(3) Transcript and Moral Conduct
(4) A thesis proposal (including study motivation, purpose, paper structure, resources, outline and references)
(5) Two recommendation letters written in Chinese (one from student’s advisor and the other from the director of department.
(6) A photocopy of ARC/Student ID card.
(7) A photocopy of bankbook (With account name, account number and bank branch information)
(8) Proofs related to the scholarship application based on the evaluating criteria of international student’s Scholarship should be required to provide.
Best before Feburary 20,2018 by hard copy to Office of International Affairs , and sof copy to International office Student Affairs Email : email@example.com
Contact person : Tiffany Tsai , Administrator , International Student Affairs, Office of International Affairs,
National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, TAIWAN
TEL: +886 -7- 3814526 Extension 2738 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org